Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Other news - I found out this morning that I'll have four projects in the upcoming Paper Crafts Special Issue Holiday Cards & More, Volume 3. I know some other girls that will be in this issue so I can't wait to get it!
Have a GREAT Day!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
- Please tell us about yourself (any scrapbooking or artistic experience) and why you would like to be a Flower Girl
- 2 or 3 examples of your current style in the form of cards,altered projects and/or layouts. Projects must be “hybrid” – created partly with digital techniques and party with traditional physical products. Each photo must be less than 200k. There is no need to use Prima products on the projects. Projects may have been previously published and/or posted online.
- A link to an online gallery and/or resume. There is no need to have been published before. You may be on other design teams - but please tell us about them.
- Your full name and state/country of residence, along with full contact information (phone number too!) This will be kept confidential and will only be used to contact you for joining the team.
- Flowers Girls are required to create one project per month that is tutorial based (has written step-by-step how instructions) and one additional project per month with just photos and credits.
- Flower Girls are able to enjoy supplied physical and digital products from Prima Marketing, Inc. and PrimaHybrid.com
Monday, January 14, 2008
IOD's Paintables (YES!, you can download and print Prima's Paintables!!!), Kim Christensen's Thrift Chic Papers, Prima Flower)
"Damask Dream" kit by Dianne Rigdon, Prima Belle Fleur Flower, Prima Journalist Collection Chipboard, Prima Say It With Crystals.
Corina Nielsen's "One Sweet Day" Kit, Prima "Got Flowers" flower.
Here's more Info:
Prima Marketing, Inc., an industry-leading manufacturer of unique flower accents and scrapbooking materials, is about to set another trend – products that seamlessly build a bridge between traditional paper and digital scrapbooking. PrimaHybrid.com will launch on January 15, 2008, offering exclusive hybrid scrapbooking products, projects and resources that will appeal to both traditional scrapbookers and digital scrapbookers.The foundation for PrimaHybrid.com is already in place, set to provide the hybrid scrapbooker with a variety of resources to create meaningful hybrid projects:• Products that instantly coordinate to combine paper and digital product lines • Step-by-step hybrid scrapbooking project examples• Inspiring articles to help the digital scrapbooker to visualize how digital "translates" into traditional paper projects• Tutorials to help the traditional scrapbooker cut the learning curve into learning about digital scrapbooking techniques• A weekly newsletter to showcase newest trends and tips, such as “A Step by Step Guide to Your First Hybrid Project”The site will also offer complete digital kits and elements created by leading digital artists such as Gina Miller, Weeds & Wildflowers Designs, Meredith Fenwick, Iron Orchid Designs (IOD), Carrie Stephens, Corinna Nielson, Dianne Rigdon, Nancy Kubo, Trish Jones, Kim Christensen, Vera Lim and Doris Castle. One of the first offerings available in the shoppe is a collaborative kit, called “First Blush” featuring creations by each of the artists.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Luckily they both left contact info so I'll be contacting you girls to get your addresses. I'll be be giving away more stuff in the future so be on the lookout!
Now for something else,
BIG, BIG, BIG News
Coming On Tuesday
& I can't wait!!! I have several projects I'll be posting then too so check back in cause you don't want to miss the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Supplies: K&Co pattern papers, Basic Grey ribbon, K&Co felt flowers, Stampin Up "Cherish" stamp, Colorbox Chalk Ink. Additional Supplies: Chipboard, Sprial Binding Machine & Spiral Coil, Machine Stitching.
That's all for now! Remember that I'll be having a drawing for 2 copies of Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine this weeked - just post a comment on my blog and you'll be entered in the drawing!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Just leave a comment to any posts on my blog now through next Saturday (1/12/08) and I'll have my daughter randomly draw 2 people from the comments to get a copy of the current issue of Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. You can either leave me your e-mail addy or blog url to let me know how to contact you to get your mailing address if you win OR just check back next Sunday (1/13/08) to see if you were picked and contact me if you see your name.