Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

My poor neglected blog! I've had classes for work the past two weekends and finally I have a day free - too bad I have to spend it doing some power cleaning because we are having Thanksgiving at my house and my parents are coming in from out of town. I also have to go out of town tomorrow, will be back Monday and they come in on Tuesday. We only get Thursday and Friday off at our school system, so it'll be another crazy week ahead.


I wanted to post this project I did for the Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Blog. Full directions and a template are shown there, if interested.




I used the FREE 2006 Seasonal Sampler Kit by Shabby Princess to make this transparency box/bag and it was a really easy project! In addition to everything else going on, I've got some deadlines looming so hopefully I'll be back posting more stuff really soon!


Have a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING & Remember all that you are thankful for!

5 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

awesome project Cindy! love it! :)

Carolyn said...

Oh girl I was wondering about you! Good to hear you are just busy and nothing serious is wrong. I also know about being very busy. It seems I always busy with something these days. Hope you will have a little "me" time soon.

Love the project, and the turkey is adorable!

One thing I am thankful is meeting you! You are a very sweet person, and very talented.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Edys Gonçalves said...

Oh yé!! So beautiful!

Danielle Flanders said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Love the cute bag!!