Saturday, February 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have been so busy with projects!!! I came home from work yesterday and went immediately into "craft mode" and didn't stop until 3 a.m. then got up at 8:30 this morning and started right back at it! I had some tutorials and projects I HAD to get done before the deadlines, needless to say I've had my nose to the grindstone, so to speak. So what do I have to show for all my hard work??? Just ONE LITTLE THING (and this one was a quicky), because everything has to be tucked away until "reveal" dates which will come later.


I made this little journal last night for a challenge we are having over at PrimaHybrid.com. Di's challenge was to make a journal and even though I can't join the contest, I wanted to play along so here's mine:




I used a digital kit by Kim Christensen, Thrift Chic and this awesome Silhouette Alpha by IOD that you add the Prima Chipboard Letter to (I put a close-up below).



Sooo....more to come later. Have a GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: