Monday, August 4, 2008

Mini-Album, My New Blinkie and (the dreaded) Vacation Photos :o

Our projects are up at My Creative Scrapbook so I can post my latest mini-album now :) I did this album with the album kit shown here: August Album Kit



Hey, Check this out:


I ordered a custom blinkie for my blog from Graffiti Chicks . Isn't is adorable??!! And a steal too! Those girls are AWESOME - fast, friendly and did I mention the prices are amazing??? I HIGHLY recommend them - You've gotta go order one!


Whew! We got back last night from vacation. We were gone 8 days but it felt like a month! I think it was all the moving around we did - instead of staying in one spot. We flew into Altanta last Sunday and stayed there until Tuesday morning. We got a rental car that morning and drove to Clemson, SC (to see where DH went to college) and then went on our way to visit my sister-in-law and her husband in Spartanburg, SC. We stayed in Spartanburg for two days and then went to Columbia, SC to stop in and have lunch with my brother-in-law then drove over to Edgefield, SC to visit my DH's parents - spent the night there and then drove over to visit my parents near Augusta, GA and stayed there two nights. We drove back to Atlanta yesterday and flew home yesterday evening. See what I mean - it was a lot of shuffling around! But it was nice to see everyone!


Here are a few photos from the trip, now I could've posted all 300 photos that I took, but decided I'd only bore you with a few:


In Atlanta we went to CNN (did the tour, its interesting...I've done it before) and went to a Braves Game:



They lost, it was fun anyway - but darn it was HOT and this was a night game. I live in South Florida so I should be used to it, but I was about ready to pass out from the heat!


(Tried to take a good photo and this is what came out - LOL)


This was our rental car - I had something different in mind when I asked for a luxury car so it was sort of funny. DH said he's considering trading in his Camry for one after driving it around for a week {just kidding}.


Clemson



Feeding the horse and donkey at Aunt Grace's house. That donkey was so cute....I wanted to bring him home :)

Well, that's about it for now. Happy Monday - Hope you have a GREAT week:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That album is awesome!!

Melinda said...

gorgeous projects as usual, Cindy! welcome back from your vacation- that sounds like one of the trips that my DH plans. no wonder we are so tired when we get home LOL!

Patsy Jackson said...

Fab project as usual Cindy! Just love your work!

Patsy x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Love your work! Just amazing! Oh my goodness, you have a blinkie! How cool is that? It's awesome! Love the vacation photos!

PW said...

WOW! is all I can say! I just came across your blog & what beautiful & inspirational work you do!!! I think I just scrolled through ALL your posts! I'm glued to your blog! Fantastic work! I'm a new fan! from Canada!!!
Paula;-)

Unknown said...

This book is AWESOME!

You were the Featured Mini-Book over at Card of the Week.com. You can check out the original posting here: http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/08/scrapbook-satur.html

I did use a picture from your site, with links back to the posting and the blog. I hope that is OK. Please email me at susanna.boyd@gmail.com if you need me to make any changes.

I also have an "I was feature on.." badge for you, if you'd like. Let me know.

Thanks again for sharing your creativity! You do great work!