Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day

The May kits are up at My Creative Scrapbook! Since May is the month of Mother's Day I decided to make my album in honor of my Mom - and she's a great Mom too! I hate being so far from her :(

This kit features Little Yellow Bicycle's "Zinnia" Collection and, as always, Pam did an awesome job of selecting some great embellishments to go along with it! On the third page of my album, I made a little photo book (its the one that has "Memories" on it). Not sure if the photos made sense so thought I'd explain it. I guess its a mini-album within a mini-album.



Today I am grinning from ear to ear because yesterday the gals over at The Hybrid Chick asked me to join them! And I said YES immediately! I have been head-over-heels in love with their blog since I first found it and have wanted to try every project they put up - there is some SERIOUS inspiration there! Go subscribe to it NOW - you won't want to miss a single entry!!!

Lastly, I have some business to take care of....I used Random.org to generate a number for the SEI papers and embellishments blog candy I had up and got #10, which would be: Miz. Mason. So, I'll post a message on your blog to e-mail me so I can get your address.

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I didn't realize YOU were that Cindy! :) I've been following your blog for a while now, I love all your projects. I'm the other new girl Jess, and I totally feel like the newbie on the team with all the gorgeous things you other girls make, so you'll have to teach me lots! :D

Elaine said...

that's a super cute album!
Congrats on joining The Hybrid Chick

Theresa said...

Fabulous album! I get the album kits from My Creative Scrapbook as well - thanks for the awesome inspiration!

Jennifer Davis said...

This is such a beautiful album! Love the colors!

gabs said...

your work is amazing WOW

Helen said...

What a beautiful album! I just love all the different layers and sections you have. I am sorry to raed about your Mum xx

Miz. Mason said...

Really Me!!!!
I am so excited at the mere thought of winning something!!!!
Your a doll!

ANAT S said...

beautiful album!

Unknown said...

Awesome album!!!
Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Michell james
LaserShield Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems