Friday, May 9, 2008

Projects!

I've got a few projects to share - The first is a tutorial I did for SBB, I thought this would make a neat teacher gift since school will be out soon. I used Ali Folendore's Teacher's Pet Kit for this altered mini-clipboard.

This is another project for SBB, this altered frame was for the April issue of Tid-Bytes Magazine. You can find the tutorial for this project there.




I LOVE this month's mini-album kit over at My Creative Scrapbook!!!! There are several kits to choose from each month, this is the mini-album kit featuring Pink Paislee. You can check it out here: MCS May Kits







Have a GREAT weekend & Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!

5 comments:

Theresa/Tette said...

Wow, how I love all your work! I visit your blog often, but I don´t leave comments as often as I should ;-) You are such an inspiration to me.
TFS!

Kell said...

Hello Cindy!

I have something special for you! I think you're an awesome scrapbooker and I love reading your blog, you deserve this!

You've been awarded the Arteypico Award. To get it and see more info about this, please visit my blog!

http://hyperdigimum.blogspot.com/2008/05/so-sweet.html

*hugs*
Kell

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful projects !! :)

Silvia Kristine said...

I absolutely LOVE this! It's gorgeous!

Silvia

Jenn said...

I love your work! You have inspired me to do more with all these digital kits that I have.

Where can I find the tutorial for the teacher clipboard on SBB?