Monday, May 18, 2009

Stampin' Out Alzheimer's

See the widget at the top of my blog? I'm asking (begging) you to donate - 100% of the proceeds will go to the Alzheimer's Association. But there is much more....
My friend Jen is hosting "Stampin' Out Alzheimer's" next week (May 25-31) and I HOPE you will join this important event!!! Like Jen's father, my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's about 5 years ago (you can see her photo in the post below). This is a terrible disease that affects everyone involved and there is no cure. For a $5 donation (or more if you'd like), check out Jen's blog {here} to see what this fun, yet important event will hold. I know there will be lots of scrapping, prizes and inspiration for all types of paper crafters. Please invite your friends too! I hope to see you there!

No comments: