Saturday, August 11, 2007

Who's getting a free copy of Scrapbook Dimensions???




We have a winner!!!! Last Saturday I posted that I would send a free copy of the latest Scrapbook Dimensions to anyone that made a comment on my blog this week. This morning my daughter and I printed out all the comments from this week, cut them in strips and she drew one. Its....................................


Suzy H from Halifax Canada !!!



Thanks so much to all of you for your nice comments!!!! I really enjoyed reading them all!!!

And speaking of comments - here's one I received yesterday:

I am intrigued by the digi-scrapping and altering but have no idea how to begin! Any thoughts that you can blog about as to how to learn and do this? _Marie

What a great question, because I've had several people ask me about this (Hybrid: Digi & Traditional Scrapping). Its actually easy the way I do it (because I'm limited in my Digi skills!). Most of the time I just print out the digi papers and elements, cut them out and use them just like traditional scrapping supplies. I have a project that I did a few weeks ago for the Girl Talk Blog that shows this. I'll post the photos here but you can go here to see the full post: Altered Tuesday ~ Framed Summer Memories


I used the Dani Mogstad's Heat Wave Kit for this project. All of the embellishments were printed from her kit, I just added the ribbon bow, the button and some brads.

A few other places to learn more about hybrid scrapping are:

These are just a few of the places I go, if anyone knows of a good site to add to this list, please let me know!

Have a great weekend! I finished a project (late) last night for Trish Jones and I'll post it later today.....Boy, I had to put my "big girl panties" on for this project (just check back later - LOL!)

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Congrats Suzy H! Cindy, your daughter is so cute!

Louly said...

Wow, Cindy you are one talented lady!

Suzy said...

Oh my gosh thank you! I was reading your blog this morning and see my name in red and had to do a double take :)

Thank you Cindy! *happy dance*
Suzy

Christi said...

Cindy! Whooohooo! So happy that you have started a blog! Now I can keep up with you and your gorgeous creations!!! smiles...