Friday, April 10, 2009

The April kits are up at My Creative Scrapbook and they are FABULOUS!!! I love all of the mini-album kits that Pam puts together but this month has to be one of my favorites! I made a "Home is the Heart of Us" album:



I've got lots of photos! Here is the cover:


On each page inside the album I decided to make a door that opens with a photo of each of us behind it.









I also make a little keychain album to attach to the bigger album with some of the left-over embellishments:

Make sure to check the April kits out! Also check out the incredible layouts and cards made by the other members of the MCS Design Team! Those girls ROCK!
Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I LOVE that album! WOW! That is sooo amazing! You are a rockstar!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

That is a wonderful album!!!

Regina Easter said...

hi cindy, i saw these on the web site...girl you so rock big time, how have you been, i see you are doing more crafting....yipeeeeeeeeeeeee............hugs regina

Pamela said...

This is awesome Cindy!

Ewonne said...

Love this album!!! It's so beautiful!

Katie Did Scrapbooking said...

These are super cute! Such a great gift.

Karey said...

You came up with a great design. What a keepsake!