Monday, April 6, 2009

Marks Paper Company - Gift Bag

I've got a new project up on the Marks Paper Company blog today. I made this gift bag with the Old Fashioned Courtship Digital Kit. I LOVE the papers in this kit and also love the fabric-look texture they have. I decided to add fabric to my project to compliment the texture in the papers so I used fabric as the "tissue paper" inside the gift bag and also added a bow made from fabric and burlap. I made a "window" by cutting out the front of the bag and adding a transparency that I printed the flower graphic on.







Don't forget that the digital kits at Marks Paper Company are on sale until 4/7/09 - so head over ASAP for a great deal!

2 comments:

phamil said...

What a beautiful and creative project! I love this little bag!!!

Pamela said...

Love this! Great job!