Thursday, April 2, 2009

A few quick projects

Today I have a couple of really quick and easy projects - the first is an Easter Goodie Bag. I used a brown paper lunch bag, cut a few eggs and grass to add to the front, folded the top of the bag down and added a strip of paper and a bit of twine and tied the letter "E" for Easter to the top.



Next I have a quick card that I also made for Sweet Shoppe Designs. This was made from the Grass Stains Kit by Shawna Clingerman. The flower and leaves embellishments were printed from the digital kit and cut out. I just added a little ribbon and stitching.

That's all for now! I have a few projects that I've finished up for Marks Paper Company that I'm waiting to post once I get the "go ahead" so hopefully I'll get those up in the next day or so. Have a GREAT weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FABulous work, as always, Cindy!! And congrats on your new DT gig... yAy you!!!!
hugs!!
~rae

jules p said...

this little lunch bag is so cute.

the80sme said...

You are a true inspiration, thank you for sharing your talant with us! Have a super sunday!

Cher said...

That paper bag is rediculously cute! Wow---i will definately be copying that! Thanks for the idea!